Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year, New Commitments, Better Blogging

Happy 2011 to everyone! Jeff and I rang in the new year on the beaches of Thailand (more details to follow in a later post), and I committed to him, and to all of the followers of our blog, that in 2011 I'd be better about updating the blog. We have lots of planned and potential trips this year, along with several confirmed and potential visitors... so this should be a fun year of blogging.



Here's to 2011 and my beach side promises. I've listed my other (million) new years resolutions along with Jeff's (two) at the bottom of the page... one guess who's the over-committer in this relationship...

Amy's New Years Resolutions
1. Stop complaining/self diagnosing (never going to happen, but I did this for Jeff)
2. Update the blog more
3. Join the gym and do exercise outside of just running
4. Learn to cook red meat (again, for Jeff)
5. Remember and acknowledge all loved ones birthday's
6. Be more diligent with writing back my US pen pal (CW)
7. Be more adventurous
8. Stop picking at myself (split ends, biting my nails... oops)
9. Be better with taking pictures/posting them
10. Live in the moment and take time to relax
11. Reach out to a different friend each month that I haven't spoken to in a while
12. Enjoy Australia and maximize each day here

Jeff's New Years Resolution(s)
1. Better work life balance
2. Remember and acknowledge all loved ones birthdays (sound familiar?!? And lets guess who will remind Jeff of birthdays and actually mail the card...)

Cheers to 2011!



No comments:

Post a Comment